TIJUANA.- If there's something we all love about this border city, that would be its variety of craft beer, something that can be found in almost every bar in town.
Valentine's Day is getting closer, and with it many surprises. Prove of that is what VIBRA Tap Room has for you.
Located on Plaza Fiesta, VIBRA Tap Room will present its new creation made from the bottom of their heart on Saturday, Feb. 10. The beer is called "Corazón" (Heart in Spanish).
A strawberry and rasperry flavored trip awaits you with this new drinkable member, a refreshing red colored beer you must try no matter if you're a hater of this festivity (which is a very understandable feeling).
Here is a list of all the beers VIBRA Tap Room will have on February weekends:
- El corazón - Wheat beer with strawberry and raspberry [NEW]
- Maravilla - Honey Golden Ale
- Aloha - Fruit beer with tangerine and peach
- I Got the Power - Vanilla Nut Coffee Stout [NEW]
- Bon Apettit - Dark Chocolate Stout
- Hu La La - Peanut Butter Cinnamon Milk Porter
- Inquebrantable- Oatmeal Stout with cocoa and piloncillo (brown sugar)
Location: Paseo de los Héroes 10001, Plaza Fiesta.