This weekend there will be a wide variety of events that will not allow you to get bored: Comedy, concert, music and movies! Here's the list!
Friday, June 8
The comedian Franco Escamilla will return to give us another dose of comedy with a new show. Sarcasm has taken over this show and you can't miss it for anything in the world.
- Where El Foro
- Time: 7:00pm to 9:45pm
- Admission: From $390 pesos to $20.00 dlls to $890 pesos or $44.00 dlls
- Where? "Pasaje Rodríguez."
- Time: From 10:00am to 10:00pm
- Admission: Free
- Where? Audiorama El Trompo
- Time: 7:30pm
- Admission: From $350 pesos or $18.00 dlls to $1,500 pesos or $78.00 dlls
- Where? Estacionamiento Hipódromo
- Time: 1:00pm to 8:00pm
- Admission: Free
- Where? Rouge
- Time: 7:00pm
- Admission: Pre-sale $220 pesos or $10.85 dlls, day of the event $300 pesos or $14.00 dlls and Meet & Greet $500 pesos or $25.00 dlls
- More information: here
Saturday, June 9
The city will host its first vinyl fair, where collectors or fans can meet or feed their compendium of vinyl records in a special place for it, as well as enjoying lectures and music plays with vinyl selectors and exhibitions.
The Mexican singer-songwriter, Natalia Lafourcade, is back in Tijuana after her performance at the Oscars, where she will present her most recent work Musas Vol.II, among other hits. According to the company DelNorte Live - Producciones TJ, after this tour, Natalia will bid farewell to the stage for two years.
Sunday June 10
Food Truck Fest
This event is organized by students from the Autonomous University of Baja California (UABC), where you can learn about the cuisine variety that the city has regarding the different food trucks, such as Bulldog hotdogs, Baja BBQ Pit, M & M Craft Burgers Tj, among others. In addition there will be different local bands and a stand up by Víctor Tuxpan.