If cooking for Thanksgiving dinner is not your “thing” and hate setting up or picking up for dinner, then there are many other options for you to choose from, which many of these places will remain open on November 22nd for Thanksgiving dinner.
Here is a list of restaurants where you can go and enjoy a delicious dinner without lifting a finger, well maybe just to reach for your wallet to pay.
• Marina Kitchen, located at 333 West Harbor Dr. Open from 5:30 to 10pm. This newly renovated place is ideal for a large group of people, and dinner will feature a completely traditional and not so traditional menu, which includes pumpkin pie, turkey or if you prefer something not so traditional you can try risotto which this place is famous for. Prices start at $ 30.00 and you can add a few glasses of wine to dinner for just $ 20.00 more.
• The Prado in Balboa Park, 1549 El Prado, Open from 1 to 7pm. Here you can eat a full dinner and be taken back to the time of when settlers shared the table with the Indians. The menu will include traditional and special dishes of the season, and will be a three-course meal with a price of $ 50.00 per adult and $ 13 per child. To see the menu that will be offered, please go to this web site.
• 333 Pacific, 333 North Pacific St. Open from 1 to 7:00 p.m. If what you’re looking for is NOT a traditional dinner, then this is the place. They offer an extensive menu of seafood, and prices start at $ 50 per adults and $ 13 per child.
• Island Prime / C Level, 880 Harbor Island open from 1 to 7pm. Here you can enjoy your turkey with a nice view of the bay, it sounds good right? The menu price is $ 50 per adult and $ 13 per child, to see the full menu please visit this link.
• High Dive is located at 1801 Morena Blvd 11am - 8pm.Who said you couldn’t have dinner at a bar? In addition to the traditional menu of the place, there will be a turkey day special. For more information please visit this site and prices may vary.