Through official social network accounts, Club Tijuana Xoloitzcuintles de Caliente have now announced ticket prices for the games that they will play in the Copa Libertadores tournament.
Fans from Tijuana and San Diego will be able to enjoy three games that will be played at Caliente Stadium on the following dates:
- Xolos vs San Jose Oruro (Bolivia) –February 26, 2013 at 7:15p.m. (PST)
- Xolos vs Corinthians (Brazil) – March 6,2013 at 5:00p.m. (PST)
- Xolos vs Millonarios Colombia – April 10, 2013 at 6:00p.m. (PST)
Tickets for each game will be sold in two different occasions each time, in which for those who currently hold a XoloPass, will be able to enjoy a 50% discount on all three games.
Tickets can be purchased at the ticket box office at the stadium starting February 13-20th.
The prices are as follows:
- Zone 1 – $1100 pesos / 88 dollars
- Zone 2 – $1100 pesos / 88 dollars
- Numbered seats on lower North end- $800 / 64 dollars
- Southern top seats - $730 / 58 dollars
- Northern top seats -$650 / 52 dollars
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: Prices above are only for current XOLOPASS holders
Regular ticket prices and dates will be announce soon