Tickets for the game between Xolos vs. Corinthians will go on sale today starting at 5p.m., and will be sold through the box office at Caliente stadium and also through Ticketmaster.
Ticket prices are:
- Zone 1: $64.00 USD ($800pesos)
- Zone 2: $64.00 USD ($800pesos)
- Numbered seats in North end of field: $48 USD ($600pesos)
- Top seats North end of field: $36 USD ($450pesos)
- South end of field: $40 USD ($500pesos)
It is important to mention that due to the death of a young boy at the last soccer match of Corinthians, it was determined that their fans will not be allowed to attend this next game on Wednesday March 6, 2013, that will be played at Caliente stadium at 5p.m. (PST), which will be the third match of these two teams in the Copa Libertadores de America tournament.
Currently, Corinthians are the world champions of the FIFA Club World Cup, and the best club in the world. But don’t forget that so far, Xolos is the current leader of his group. So expect a lot action in this match which will be the biggest game ever played at this border city.