The quarterfinals first leg match between Club Tijuana and Atletico Mineiro has date and time already. Xoloitzcuitles fans are now getting their screaming voices ready for this Thursday night to support the Xolos in the Estadio Caliente. Game will kick off at 5:30 PM local time.
In the team's short history this will be another one of those history setting games. A place in the final's prelude will be at stake. As well as facing former World Champion and ex Barcelona Ronaldinho Gaucho.
The decisive match will be Thursday May 30 in the Arena Independencia in Brazil at 10:00PM local time, to see who will face the winner of Boca Jrs vs Newell's Old Boys in the semifinal stage.
On the other side of the bracket will be Santa Fe of Colombia against the surprising Real Garcilaso of Peru and Olimpia of Paraguay against Fluminense of Brazil.
For the Xoloitzcuitles season ticket holders; also know as XoloPass tickets are now on sale as of 10:00AM today in the Estadio Caliente Box Office.
- Zone 1 and 2: $700.00 pesos ( $58 USD)
- Northern Zone (numbered): $500.00 pesos ($41 USD)
- South End: $450.00 pesos ($37 USD)
- North End: $400.00 pesos ($33 USD)
The sale of tickets for this match will be conducted only at the Estadio Caliente Box Office in the following manner:
- From Friday 17 through Monday 20 presage for XoloPass holders. One ticket will be sold per XoloPass in the same section/seat number of the XoloPass.
- It is necessary to present the plastic XoloPass card when purchasing the tickets.
- Sale to the general public will commence on Tuesday May 21 (depending on availability).