You may copy, download one copy on a single computer, and print a limited amount of content, for your personal, non-commercial use only provided that you include without modification all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content; you do not modify the content; you do not use the content in a manner that suggests the SanDiegoRed website promotes or endorses your, or any third party's causes, ideas, websites, products or services; and you do not use the content in any way that is unlawful or harmful to any other person or entity.
We invite visitors to SanDiegoRed to become active participants in the website. Through various features, users may post, upload, transmit and/or otherwise submit comments, other text, photos, images, videos, story ideas, and make recommendations. Be aware that the website and its community of users, and other features of the web site, are for public and not private communications.
We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit content submitted by our users at any time and for any or no reason in our sole discretion without prior notice. If we elect to screen these materials, there may be a delay in the posting of such content to allow for review. If we have questions about your submission, we have the right to contact you for further information.
You retain the copyright and other ownership rights in any materials that you submit on the SanDiegoRed.com website. However, by submitting these materials on the website, you grant the website non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable license to use, modify, transmit, display, host, index, cache, tag, encode, and/or adapt your materials in any and all media formats on the SanDiegoRed.com site and on mobile platforms, without payment and without further consent or notice to you.
SanDiegoRed.com provides Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds and other content feeds on or through its website. These feeds are available for personal, noncommercial use. You may display, excerpt from, and link to the content feeds on your personal website, weblog, or similar application for personal, noncommercial purposes. SanDiegoRed reserves the right to discontinue providing content feeds and to require that you cease accessing or using the content feeds, or any content contained in the Content Feeds at any time for any reason..
SanDiegoRed encourages its visitors to become part of the website’s interactive community. By visiting our website, including by registering with us, you agree to the following rules:
- SanDiegoRed expects users to respect one another. Personal attacks, profanity, hate speech or harassment based on class, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin, religion, race, sexual orientation or other offensive conduct will not be permitted.
- You may not impersonate public figures or other users, or provide any false information about yourself.
- You may not submit any materials that are libelous, defamatory, false, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, in violation of the law, harmful to children, and/or in violation of third party privacy rights.
- You may only submit User Materials for which you have the copyright or other necessary rights and permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties.
- You cannot submit any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods and services, or recruiting.
- You may not submit any software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful computer code, scripts or programs. You may not use the SanDiegoRed website to distribute chain letters, mass mailings, "spam," or duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws, or to gather usernames and/or e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail or other communications to other users.
- You may not interfere with or disrupt the technical integrity or performance of the SanDiegoRed website.
In no event will SanDiegoRed, its directors, officers, employees, members or third party providers be liable (a) for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the SanDiegoRed website. In no event will SanDiegoRed, its directors, officers, employees, members or third party providers be liable for any amount in excess of $100.
SanDiegoRed.com works hard to offer its users a rich interactive experience. This policy covers how we treat personally identifiable information and other information that we receive, collect and store. Personally identifiable information includes your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number that is not publicly available.
How SanDiegoRed.com collects and stores information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. You can visit many pages on our site without providing any information. Other pages may prompt you to provide information, such as when you register for access to our comments section.
In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but doing so may limit your ability to access certain portions of the site or may require you to re-enter your user name and password, if applicable.
You should know that when you voluntarily disclose personal information on SanDiegoRed.com (for example, in the comments section), that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot be responsible for information that you choose to publicly disclose. Further, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information we collect in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public and to work with responsible third parties, we cannot guarantee complete security for your information.
Be aware that information you post to public areas of the site is not private, and such information is not covered by this policy. Do not post personal information to public areas of the site unless you intend to make that information public.
SanDiegoRed.com strongly recommends parental supervision when a child uses the Internet, particularly when a child enters a forum or uses e-mail. We also encourage parents to instruct their children not to give out personal information in these areas.
We collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more personalized content and advertising. For example, we may use personally identifiable information collected on SanDiegoRed.com to administer sweepstakes and contests; to customize the advertising and content you see; to alert you to new features on SanDiegoRed.com, and special events; to generate anonymous and/or aggregated reporting; to enforce the legal terms that govern your use of this Internet site; or to contact you in any other topics or matters we think you might find of interest.
We reserve the right to share this information with SanDiegoRed.com business partners and affiliates, including for example their affiliated Internet sites, with agents who may provide services or communicate with you on our behalf; and with third-party advertisers and/or contractors with which SanDiegoRed.com or a business partner have a relationship.
SanDiegoRed.com may aggregate the information collected through the site, so that the information does not identify you. We may disclose this aggregated information to our partners, affiliates and third parties, without limitation.
SanDiegoRed.com may rent, sell, or share personally identifiable information about you with non-affiliated companies to provide services or products that you have requested, when we have your permission, or as described in this policy, including under the circumstances provided below. Please note that we may not provide you with any notice prior to the types of disclosures listed below.
- We may share your information with any partner, affiliate or our agents who may provide services or communicate with you on our behalf.
- We may disclose your information in response to court orders, or other legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims
- We may also share your information, whether aggregated or not, with any third-party advertisers and/or contractors with which SanDiegoRed.com or an affiliate may have a relationship.
As we develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies. In such events, user information may be among the transferred assets.