San Diego county's most famous amusement park, SeaWorld, announced its return on Monday after nearly six months of being shut down because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you love this space that engages you not only with marine life but also fills you with fun with each of its shows, you should know that this reopening is only for a limited time, according to SeaWorld's official website.
That's right, only from August 28 to September 27, from Friday to Sunday (in addition to Labor Day) from 11:00 in the morning to 7:00 at night.
However, for this reopening, SeaWorld doesn't want to let you down by offering Zoo Days: Bayside BBQ & Brews!
With all the sanitary protocols such as temperature taking, social distancing seating, face masks, cleaning and sanitation in the areas, you will be able to enjoy during this period:
- Access to 40 acres of SeaWorld's expansive outdoor park
- A Bayside BBQ & Brews tasting lanyard: valid for chef-created barbecues, craft and national beers, wine, cocktails or soft drinks of your choice (up to 6 choices for each lanyard)
- Access to outdoor animal displays: such as Sea Lion Point, Otter Outlook, Dolphin Point and Explorer's Reef Touch Pools
- Animal presentations: Like dolphins, sea lions and the educational encounter with orcas, with physically distant seats
- Meetings and greetings from Sesame Street characters
According to SeaWorld San Diego, the capacity of people to enter will be limited, so they invite you to make reservations in advance, but hurry up because the tickets are already on sale!
"All guests, including annual pass members and Fun Card holders, require a ticket-based reservation to attend SeaWorld during the days of the zoo," said SeaWorld.
If you're still not convinced, the adult ticket cost is $74.99 and $64.99 for children ages 3-9, which you can purchase here.
If you want to know more information about prices click here, and to know the details of this reopening click here.
We also invite you to follow us on our Twitter account.