This Sunday, September 13, the Secretary of Health, Alonso Perez Rico, together with the current governor of Baja California, announced the update of the coronavirus course in the state.
Currently, the Mexican country registers more than 664 thousand accumulated positive cases and more than one and a half million Mexicans have been studied.
The State of Baja California has 18 thousand 324 confirmed cases of coronavirus, 3 thousand 304 deaths from this virus and 601 active cases reported, of which are distributed in the state as follows:
- Tijuana 5 thousand 841 accumulated cases
- Mexicali 8 thousand 482 accumulated cases
- Ensenada 2 thousand 361 accumulated cases
- Tecate 477 accumulated cases
- Rosarito 323 accumulated cases
- San Quintin/Vicente Guerrero 544 accumulated cases
- San Felipe 296 accumulated cases
Of the 3 thousand 304 confirmed deaths in the state, one thousand 345 belong to the city of Tijuana, one thousand 493 to Mexicali, 326 to Ensenada, 101 to Tecate, 18 to Rosarito, 19 to San Quintin and 2 to San Felipe.
Citizens are reminded not to leave their homes if it is not necessary and if so, to leave with adequate sanitary measures to avoid the spread of the virus.
This video might interest you: Paola Nuñez visiting the Mexican Consulate in San Diego