As reported on this website, Walmart has been adapting to the current COVID-19 pandemic, since, in addition to offering different modalities to make your purchases in their stores and close during Thanksgiving; it is also looking to take home deliveries through drones.
However, today the retailer continues to surprise and revolutionize purchases despite the health crisis, as this Wednesday announced that its offers for the expected Black Friday, will be available more than one day.
Yes, you read it right; the offers that you found in one day, this year will be during three separate events during November thanks to their proposal of "Black Friday offers for days".
According to the statement issued by Walmart, this new option is born with the purpose of providing a safer and more convenient shopping experience, since, in addition, as part of this novelty, customers will be able to pick up their orders made online before Black Friday through their curbside pick up.
On top of that, for the "Black Friday Offers for Days" customers will be able to find a greater availability of items in order to ensure that most can take advantage of the best prices of the season.
Coming up next are the three "Black Friday Offers for Days" events, which will each begin online (walmart.com) and continue at Walmart stores, as shown below:
- Online offers starting Wednesday, November 4 at 7:00 p.m. (ET)
- Offers continue at Walmart stores on Saturday, November 7th from 5:00 a.m. (local time)
- Online offers on Wednesday, November 11 at 7:00 p.m. (ET) and with new offers on Saturday, November 14 at 12:00 p.m. (ET)
- Offers in stores from 5:00 in the morning (local time)
- Offers online on Wednesday, November 25 at 7:00 p.m. (ET). New offers will be available online at 12:00 p.m. (ET)
- You find the offers in the stores at 5:00 in the morning (local time) on Friday, November 27
If you are one of those who visit this store every year for Black Friday, you should know that this year some hygiene and safety measures will be taken due to COVID-19. Some of them are:
- All Walmart stores will be open at 5 a.m. (local time) on the days of events at the Black Friday store
- Customers will line up to enter the store.
- Disinfected shopping carts will be given to customers to help with social distancing
- Customers will be reminded to use face masks at the entrance
- Walmart will measure the amount of customers in the store to help reduce congestion
- Customers will be prompted to shop on the right side of the aisles so they can easily and safely select the Black Friday items they are interested in purchasing
If you want to know some items that will be on sale and more information about "Black Friday Offers for Days", enter here..
Related video: Walmart starts drone delivery trials