The Consulate General of Mexico in San Diego announced through its official Facebook account that this Saturday, November 21, some services such as passports, registrations and voter credentials can be processed at its facilities.
However, an appointment will be required, which can be made through this page or by calling 1 877 639 4835. If this is the first time you are visiting the San Diego Consulate, it is located at 1549 India St, San Diego, CA 92101.
On Mexitel's appointment scheduling page, you will need to create an account. These are some of the instructions provided by Consulmex:
1. Click on the "Create Account" button and provide your information.
2. Login to your mailbox to activate your account.
3. Return to Mexitel address and login with your email.
4. Fill out the form with the data of the person who requires the appointment and the type of procedure to be performed. The system will show you the available dates and times; select one of them.
5. Receive and print the confirmation in your email.
6. Go to the Consulate on time for your appointment.
7 Annual Events in Tijuana