The Hello Kitty Café Truck continues its tour around the United States to bring its pink coffee on wheels with exclusive and collectible treats, in addition to various products for fans of this kitten.
If you live in San Diego, next Saturday, January 16th from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. run to 2525 El Camino Real in Carlsbad, near Regal Cinemas & Luna Grill; and delight yourself with everything this Cafe Truck will bring to you.
Among the limited edition items you'll find are:
- New Hello Kitty Cafe cookie stuffed animal
- New hand-decorated cookie sets
- Powder for sprinkling cups
- Madeleine cookie sets
- Hello Kitty Café canvas bags
- Enamel pin sets (in 2 styles)
As well as thermal stainless steel bottles, t-shirts with sprinkles, water bottles, giant Hello Kitty Café chef's cookies and a cafeteria lunch box.
In case you wish to acquire any of these beautiful products or any of the goodies, do remember that only credit or debit cards are accepted.
It is worth mentioning that this pink and rolling business has security procedures and sanitation measures which are:
- Staff will wear masks and gloves inside the Hello Kitty Café truck
- Props and social distance markers will be placed on the floor
- The counters will be cleaned with disinfectant every 30 minutes
- POS and payment readers will be cleaned every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
Guests will be encouraged to: Stay home if ill with cough or fever, wear a mask, maintain 6 feet of distance from other guests and staff; and wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched surfaces
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck plans to continue along the West Coast this 2021 with stops in Torrance, Ontario and Chula Vista; after Carlsbad.
To date, two Hello Kitty Cafe trucks have traveled to over 100 cities on both coasts: from Los Angeles, Seattle and Houston, to Chicago, New York and Miami.
Would you like to be part of the thousands of customers who have visited them since their debut in October 2014?
Related video: 10 Baja Californians who excelled in 2020