Are you one of those who enjoy taking pictures in pleasant surroundings? We have good news for you, Antelope Valley, located in Carlsbad, San Diego, will be inviting you to visit the beautiful and traditional flower fields starting March 1.
The fields will be open from March 1 through May 9 and due to the coronavirus pandemic, there will be a pre-sale for tickets. So, will you have something different this year? Yes, here we tell you what will be different this 2021:
-Advance reservation tickets, available online only.
-Mask requirements for staff and visitors
-Social distancing according to state guidelines and protocols in all areas
-New and exciting 2-acre U-Pick Blueberry Patch that can be experienced two ways ... as part of your visit to Flower Fields or there is the option if you just want to go pick the berries.
What remains the same?
-Stroll through the picturesque and cool outdoor working farm to view the flowers overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
-Strolling through our sweet pea flower labyrinth
-Visiting the poinsettia and orchid displays
If you want to reserve your ticket to access the field, you can click here. These are the security measures established by the camp:
- There will be multiple entry and exit points, plus it is a very large space.
- All persons must wear cloth masks or face masks over the nose and mouth at all times (except for children under 2 years old).
- Reduced and controlled visitor capacity at all locations.
- Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces and restrooms throughout the day.
- Water fountains are not available.
- All staff and volunteers will be required to undergo daily symptom screening and temperature monitoring.
Border News: Second week of February 2021