A year after the pandemic, scientists and authorities have learned a little more about the SaRs CoV-2 that causes COVID-19, so some hygiene measures no longer apply, some have changed, others have not proven effective, or some may even be harmful to your health.
Below is a list of actions recommended by Marvelous Cleaning Services (MCS), experts dedicated to home and business cleaning, which are backed by research, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and UNICEF.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the house without gloves.
- Being in enclosed, unventilated areas.
- Using disinfecting mats to disinfect shoes or removing shoes at the entrance of your home.
- Using vinegar or other natural products to clean surfaces.
- Removing or drying disinfectant products as soon as they have been applied, the right thing to do would be to leave them for the time indicated in the instructions for them to take action.
- Mixing products or chemicals.
- Mixing household bleach (or any disinfectant) with another cleaner or disinfectant. This can release fumes that can be very dangerous to inhale.
- Dusting dirty laundry.
Do you still do some of these things? If you still have doubts about what's best for your home in times of COVID-19, maybe it's a good time to look for home cleaning professionals like MCS.
This San Diego-based company has 16 years of experience, are certified experts and operate with non-toxic organic products, which allow them to take care of the environment and the health of their customers.
If you want to know more about MCS, their services and the products they use, here is their contact information:
- Phone: 8773376872 y 6194969824
- Web Page: http://marvelouscleaningservices.com/
- Facebook: Marvelous Cleaning Services
- Twitter: Marvelous Cleaning Services
- Email: email@example.com
Are you doing it the right way, or would you rather leave it to professionals?