The Secretary of Health (SSa) announced this July 1st that the second doses of the Pfizer vaccine will finally arrive today, so this Friday, July 2nd they will be administered in Tijuana and Mexicali.
During the course of the day, 78 thousand 390 doses of Pfizer's vaccine against COVID-19 will arrive in Baja California on a flight from Mexico City.
Dr. Pérez Rico informed that this shipment with second doses from Pfizer, will be applied to those who received the first dose before June 1st, asking those who received it after this date, not to come, because they will not be attended, since priority will be given to those who are close to the expiration date between the first and second doses.
The Secretary of Health explained that a new shipment from Pfizer with more doses will probably arrive next week.
Vaccination Points Mexicali:
- Centro de ferias eventos y exposiciones (FEX); Pedestrian and Vehicular from 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Military Field 23rd Motorized Cavalry Regiment; Pedestrian and Vehicular from 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Plaza Cachanilla; Pedestrian from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Plaza Sendero; Pedestrian from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Vaccination Point Tijuana:
- IMOS; Pedestrian from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Also, Pérez Rico commented that at 6 p.m. today they will confirm if Sinovac doses will arrive.
Meet Oreo the rescue dog