The XXIII Tijuana City Hall invited young people between the ages of 12 and 29 to participate in the Municipal Youth Award, whose purpose is to showcase the contributions of the contestants to the development of their community through different fields.
The prize for the winners will be 10 thousand pesos.
The awards will be given in the following categories:
1. Human Rights and Reduction of Inequalities
2. Gender Equality
3. Sustainability and Environment
4. Contribution to the Democratic Culture
5. Cooperativism and Social Entrepreneurship
6. Disability and Social Integration
7. Sports and Community Health
8. Strengthening and Defense of Indigenous Communities
9. Artistic Expressions and Popular Cultures
11. Science and Technology
12. Young Heroes in the Context of the Pandemic
The general rules to participate are:
- To live in Tijuana.
- To be between 12 and 29 years of age.
- To prove trajectory in the mentioned topics.
- Public officials are not eligible to participate.
- Not have received economic support during 2021 from the City of Tijuana.
- The final decision of the jury is unappealable.
As requirements for the selection of the winners, a cover letter, personal trajectory and resume, quantity, duration and impact of actions carried out and evidence sent in accordance with the topics to be nominated will be taken into account. The jury will be made up of experts in the different topics.
The requirements to participate are:
1. Complete the registration form
2. To physically deliver the documents in sealed envelopes to the IMJUV offices as well as to deliver them by e-mail to email@example.com with the following documents:
- Registration form (provided by IMJUV).
- Trajectory form (provided by IMJUV).
- Resume format (provided by IMJUV).
- Cover letter (free format).
- Copy of the INE or in case of being a minor to present that of the father, mother or guardian.
- Proof of address not older than three months.
- Birth certificate.
- CURP form 2021.
- Attach proof of experience: recognitions, certificates, documents, photographs, etc.
- Video presentation of no more than 60 seconds, including name, age, occupation and why you want to participate in the program for the State Youth Award.
The documents must be sent in PDF format no later than September 1st from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the offices of the Instituto Municipal para la Juventud de Tijuana at Calzada del Tecnológico S/N, colonia Tomas Aquino in Otay.
The award ceremony will take place with an in-person event on September 10, 2021.
For any information, questions or clarification, please call: 664-683-62-27
To register click on this link.
Related Video: Inclusion of children and youth among the priorities of Tijuana's Mayor Karla Ruiz