The “Me Caigo de Risa” tour starring Faisy and his dysfunctional family has made thousands of Mexicans laugh. On this occasion, they will arrive in Tijuana in order to give all of their fans a fun time.
This will take place on Saturday, June 10 at El Foro, located at Avenida Revolución, where you will have the opportunity to see them in two different times: at 4 PM and at 7 PM.
Prepare yourself to enjoy a great time full of comedy accompanied by Ricardo Margaleff, Mariazel Olle, Yurem Rojas, Ricardo Fastlicht, and Mariana Echeverria. According to Boletea, tickets will have the following prices:
- General: $550 pesos ($32 dollars)
- Terrace: $650 pesos ($37 dollars)
- Box Seat-Mezzanine: $750 pesos ($43 dollars)
- Club: $850 pesos ($49 dollars)
- Balcony: $874 pesos ($50 dollars)
- Lateral Box Seat: $1,060 pesos ($61 dollars)
- Lateral Floor: $1,120 pesos ($64 dollars)
- Central Floor: $1,350 pesos ($78 dollars)
- VIP Floor: $1,350 pesos ($78 dollars)
Points of sale
- El Foro
- Real Inn
Currently, the members of “Me Caigo de Risa” are on their ninth season and Faisy revealed to a media outlet in Veracruz that he is excited because the new season is about to premiere, and because the production will resume to be in theaters alongside GOU Producciones.
Are you ready to experience the best jokes and comedy? You have to be a part of this, buy your ticket, before they run out!