The list of active COVID-19 cases in Baja California is led by Mexicali with 181 of the 302 cases in the State, followed by Tijuana with 92, Ensenada with 20, San Quintin with four, San Felipe with two, Rosarito with two, and Tecate with one.
However, the neighborhoods where these cases are concentrated are the following:
- Tijuana: Presidentes and Valle Vista.
- Tecate: La Bondad.
- Rosarito: Lomas de Coronado, Echeverria and Lomas de Rosarito.
- Mexicali: Ferrocarril and Valle de Puebla.
- Mexicali Valley: Delta Oaxaca.
- San Felipe: Los Arcos and Portobello.
- Ensenada: Punta Banda 1.
- San Quintín: San Quintin and Nuevo Baja California.
The head of the Secretariat of Health, Alonso Perez Rico, reminded the population that lives, works or travels in these areas to take extra care of themselves. At the same time, the swap meets in these neighborhoods have to restrict their stalls to perishable products and cleaning products only.
As of Tuesday, Baja California has 47 thousand and 79 confirmed cases and 7 thousand and 950 deaths due to COVID-19.
Related video: AMLO gets vaccinated against COVID-19